Respecting the provisions of current legislation, https://www.tummersinvest.com/ (in hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the technical measures and necessary organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27 of 2016, relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD)
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected in https://www.tummersinvest.com/ is MAURICE WILLIBRORDUS MARIE TUMMERS provided NIF: X4849152Q (hereinafter, Data Controller). Her contact details are the following:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles collected in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: it will be required at all times the consent of the User prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for determined, explicit and legitimate.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always beupdated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of your treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in https://www.tummersinvest.com/ are only identification data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed in the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. https://www.tummersinvest.com/ undertakes to obtain the express consent and verifiable User for the processing of their personal data for one or more purposes specific.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. it will be so easyWithdraw consent as give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent does not will condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if the completion of any of the them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined
Personal data is collected and managed by https://www.tummersinvest.com/ in order to facilitate, expedite and comply the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial personalization purpose, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of https://www.tummersinvest.com/, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, from
use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: The time necessary to fulfill the contracted activities, or until the User requests their suppression.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User about the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those older than 14 years may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawful manner by https://www.tummersinvest.com/. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, it will be The consent of parents or guardians is necessary for the treatment, and this is only will be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
https://www.tummersinvest.com/ undertakes to adopt the technical and necessary organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the communication or access is not authorized to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that the data Personal information is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the transmission of data
between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because https://www.tummersinvest.com/ cannot guarantee the inexpugability of the internet nor the total absence of hackers or others who gain access fraudulent to personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of the personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, Violation of the security of personal data means any violation of the security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the communication or access not authorized to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, treatment, who undertakes to inform of and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality be respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has https://www.tummersinvest.com/ and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not https://www.tummersinvest.com/ is processing your personal data and, if affirmative, obtain information about your specific data of a personal nature and the treatment that https://www.tummersinvest.com/ has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their data personal information that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment,
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, always that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your data
when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not
has another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other reason legitimate to continue with it; personal data has been processed illicitly; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of an offer direct information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to
delete the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its application, you must take reasonable steps to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request for deletion of any link to that personal data.
Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the treatment of his personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Responsible for the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User need to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Responsible for the treatment will directly transmit the data to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the treatment of your personal data or the treatment of the same is ceased by part of https://www.tummersinvest.com/.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right to not be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on treatment automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, existing except that the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by written communication addressed to the Responsible for the treatment with the reference “RGPD -https://www.tummersinvest.com/“, specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and a copy of the DNI. In cases where the representation, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person that represents the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The A photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that prove the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address:
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which his personal data is being treated, he will have the right to the effective judicial protection and to present a claim before a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.aepd.es).
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on February 9, 2022 for adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).